Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Boracay, I'm in Love (Part 1)

    Finally back in Boracay! Can't believe it's been 3 years since I last visited this paradise. Though I have been here before, I felt giddy as I prepared my things for this trip. There's an excitement every time I will visit a beautiful place. (Nature-lover btw.)This time is also different from the first because of less activities, just chill under the sun 'til sunset, eat, drink, sleep then repeat. Time always runs so fast when you're enjoying a lot.
   We flew with Air Asia Zest. I had a dilemma before boarding the plane. I checked the flight details and knew that our flight no. was not included in the list. I asked the front desk and told me that the flight was cancelled months ago. I felt disappointed because I didn't receive any email from them. Good thing I was able to communicate with them very well. Things were settled and they made us chance passengers.


Lovely korean girls in the Domestic 4.

Touchdown Kalibo! Time check, 11:45 AM.

Bought tickets for transfers inside the plane (1040/head). Package deal: Back & forth Kalibo to resort, environmetal fees & boat ride.

Bound to Caticlan jetty port. Rode a Souhtwest Tour bus.

After 2 and a half hours of bus ride, finally arrived at Caticlan Jetty Port. Time check, 2:30 pm. The waiting game. There were long lines & tour guests so we had to be patient enough. Rode an airconditioned Supercat to the island. It took 10 mins at most.

Arrived at around 3:45 pm. | Boracay Island, Station 1


We stayed at Residencia Boracay.

I love the cleanliness of the place. The staff are also accommodating. They are generous with bath towels because they let us change towels every time we're going to the beach. Just make sure to bring them back at the front desk. :)



Boracay during summer really has a lot of moss along the shore. It is normal. If you want to experience the beach without moss, visit around Ber-early February.

Went for a walk to find some food and drinks. Of course we cannot skip the famous Jonah's Fruitshake in the island. :)






Passed by a wonderful set-up of a wedding by the beach. WOW!

Lucky guests & wedds.



 P220 meal


Always & forever, mango shake lover.


















Too much selfies hahaha!



Waited for sunset.




 Lovin' my bed in the island. hahaha!
 
 
 
Boracay sunset is so beautiful. Words are not enough to describe it. 



 
 Boyfie & I took a walk to DMall and passed by this restaurant. Heard a lot of good reviews about it so we gave it a try.


 What can I say? It is indeed DELICIOUS!!! Really a must-try! (P685 good for two)
 Beautiful lady behind me. There are a lot of beautiful Korean girls in Boracay.
Boyfie tried the Henna tattoo for the first time. It costs P200. Prices depend on the design. I wanted to try too but i'm afraid of having allergies.

After dinner, I craved for dessert. 
 Ordered the Choco Cookies & Cream. Uhmm, not worth the price. I thought that it's pure ice cream. I was wrong. A lot of mousse inside. (P140)








Ended our first day with happy tummy & wonderful view.
Thank you Lord.

Part 2 to be posted soon. I hope you enjoy the photos.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment