Sunday, February 1, 2015

Major Throwback

I can't believe that I am now in my 1st quarter of my life (assuming that I will live 'til 100). Time really flies so fast. How I wish I can stop the time for a while and don't grow old. Hahaha! Just joking. A lot of things running on my mind right now. I am grateful that God has given me a life like this.
Things I want in my life and dreams that I am still working on to make them come true. I'm just happy and blessed to be given a chance to taste the world. We only live once so better make the most out of everything. Because I want to make my life better, i guess it's definitely the time to make mature decisions in life, be responsible enough, as much as possible learn how to be independent. Few years to go I will marry the man of my life and will definitely have a family on my own. So advance thinking right? That's one of my habit actually. Most of the time it's bad for myself. I must work on it also. But before I stress myself over the things that are not yet happening, why not give myself a throwback to those moments in my life (Teenage years) that made me who I really am today?


First years in college (BS Chemical Engineering at UST). Worn big headbands. One of the guys uh?!

Picture with boyfie when I danced in a General Assembly of Chemical Engineers. It was also the first time I danced in front of a large audience after so many years. He's very supportive right? ♥


I can't believe I have a ghost friend! Hahaha! Hello rin daw sabi ng bangs ko. :)


My selfie in front of the mirror during my 18th bday. Smart phones are not yet around that time so digital cameras are in demand for selfies infront of a mirror. :)

During my cousin's 18th birthday. 

A picture with my first ever guitar. I don't know if it's also the last because it's already broken and thrown away. But I want a new one. Will think about of buying one again.


My favorite color years ago was green. :)

Say hello to my ungroom hairbrows. HAHAHA! 



My favorite pose? EMO POSE...

 More...
...here
...there
...emo in the car selfie
and this...
perfect setting of an emo pose...the Lover's lane in UST. Why am I so emo? :)))))

I also did a JEJE Pose years ago? Eeeeewwww. :)))))))))
Pis yow. Tongue out. Jeje Cap.

From a decent pose wearing my smile and braces.. :P

To an extreme rakista pose. RAKENROWWWWWLLL!!!


There's also a pasweet rakista. (Grad Pic)

A picture of myself pretending I already know how to drive.

And a picture during my pratice in driving along the zigzag road of Anilao Mabini Batangas.

I also knew how to do the SEXY POSE. Waaa! Can I bring back this body? Now na please???
Favorite sexy pic. Oh sunkissed skin so hot it melts your popsicle. Ohhhhh...ohhhh...HAHAHA
I'm bringing sexy back. Ohhh. I want to bring this body back. #Balikalindog

then back to pacute face. Purple phone (check!) Purple headband (check!)

Days when I'm already happy to eat in Tokyo Tokyo. Solve na. But now it's just a normal fastfood chain for me. Kaya yan tumaba na. Oh the consequences. Can I just eat all the food I want and not get fat? #Girlproblems

Lastly, a picture of myself before I graduated college. Alam na magpink lipstick. :P



It's really fun to look back on those wonderful and happy memories right?
A lot of things happened and I'm so happy I evolved. Still I want to grow and be the best I can be in the coming days, months and years.

Happy 25 to me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment