Tuesday, February 17, 2015

#BirthdayOOTD

Okay, late post again. As always! Better late than never, right? Just want to share what I wore during my 25th birthday last January 29. Will do a separate post about our delightful dinner but for now, here are the pictures of my birthday ootd. ^^

Decided to wear something red just like my ootd 2 years ago. They say that red can attract luck. Wine red suits my age. I'm glad the top I bought from H&M  matches my Tonic oxford heels. What a coincidence! 

Paired my wine red top & shoes with black to add sophistication in my overall look. Red & black is always a perfect color combination. 

Black bag from Forever 21 | Ombre skirt from Terranova | Necklace from 

Off I go.

What do you think of my look? Would be very glad to hear them. Leave a comment! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment