Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Boracay, I'm In Love (Part 2)


Day 2 of my Boracay trip started with a heavy breakfast meal followed by an early morning walk along the shore. Just looking around the place, observing people of different cultures, hear the waves crashing makes me feel at peace & relaxed. It's always a good idea to spend some time at the beach, just doin' nothing. There really isn't a time wasted.





What made this trip extra special is that I was with my boyfriend. Yieee :) I really do hope that we'll get a chance to visit different local and international places more. Wishes wishes.

 He really doesn't want to pose for pics but yeah, I'm super mapilit. :P


The beach is less crowded in Station 1. We're glad we stayed there. It was also a week before LaBoracay so there were few people.

Taking in the beauty of nature. Aaaahhhh! Missin' this kind of view.


I am an Italian food lover. I would prefer eating pizza/pasta everyday rather than rice. So we decided to eat at Aplaya for our lunch.

Fish Steak for my love. 
Pasta for me, ofcourse! 


How about you, what are your trips last summer & what is/are your favorite food? Would love to hear them.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment