Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ala eh, Proud to be a Batangeño!



"Ala eh! Isa ga akong Batangeño." Puntung punto. It's automatic once I enter the land of Batangas, the accent just come out of my mouth. I can't help it. It runs in my blood. :P This is my first blog about my province, Anilao Mabini Batangas, where my father grew up.  I'm proud to share with you guys what the famous Anilao Mabini Batangas has. I will share a lot of photos from my phone. Sorry if the quality of the pictures are not so good as it is in person.


The shore of Anilao Batangas is not like any other beaches in the Philippines that are white sand. It is a combination of dark gray sand, pebbles and rocks (more on rocks). But as far as I can remember, several years ago when resorts have not yet occupied the shore, it has wider shorelines with much gray sand, not rocks. A lot of changes happened but still they were able to manage the cleanliness of the sea. Our place is known for diving. You know the line from a song and it goes like this, "Magdiving sa Anilao, magsurfing sa Siargao." Hihi A lot of foreigners and divers come here just to see the perfect view of colorful fishes and coral reefs under the sea. I haven't experienced it because I'm afraid of diving. Even in helmet diving I get nervous. Ganun ata talaga pag di ka marunong magswim. Sayang. 


Madami kang mapupulot na panghilod (Pangkuskos sa katawan at mga paa) dito. :P I love every shape of the rocks I see.

LOOK! I also found a yellowgreen shell. It's so lovely! :)



See the effect of the sun? It added drama in this picture. Ehem! 

A picture of me sitting on a rusty-looking rock. Kakaiba kasi itsura niya kaya dun ako umupo. Hehe. Kainartehan lang. 


Di nawawala ang pagiging feelingerang model ko. :))



The tree just covered a part of the sea. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganun sa personal. Pwede siguro magswimming dun ng di ka masyado mangingitim. :))


Emotera pic #1
Emotera pic #2
Emotera pic #3
Hihi ako ang dakilang emotera. :P

A picture of my sister with her fiancé. Umeemote din sila. HAHAHA 

Just standing there, enjoying the moment, feeding my eyes with the picturesque view. 


The sun is about to set. Nakakasilaw! 

Eto naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WHEW! Grabe, ang ganda lang. I really love sunsets. Lalo na kapag nasa beach ka. It's SOOO relaxing to see the reflection of the sun at the sea. Kinikilabutan ako sa ganda. Ang ganda ng Pinas. Nakakaproud. 



Super okay! ;)


Bbye Mr. Sun! Thanks for a wonderful day with you. :)




Calm. Solitude. Life is beautiful. Blessed. HAPPY!


Thank you Papa God for giving me a life and eyes to see your wonderful creations. I will forever treasure this. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment