Thursday, May 16, 2013

05.11.13 [Scorching heat of the Sun]

What do you think of summer? Me, I always think of going to a beautiful place, with nice view, dip into the pool and play under the scorching heat of the sun. That's what we did this May! Hooray! It's better late than never. Last May 2012 we went to Boracay, and now we spend our summer in Playa Laiya Batangas! We had the privilege to visit this place through the cousin of my sister's hubby, who owns a lot near this place. I know not everyone is allowed to swim here unless you are endorsed by a lot owner of this establishment. 

At the entrance.
While Kuya Noel was busy talking to the cashier, my pretty sister, cousin and I posed for this.
 With my handsome boyfie. ♥
And my fave pic buddy. I love their chairs. :)

 





So cute big turtles! :)
 Their huge infinity pool
Volleyball area. (How I wish we brought a ball to play.Tsk)

Cottages inside.







Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  
Camwhoring, as always. AHAHAHA!

 HAHAHA! Lovers in Laiya. ♥♥♥
 OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSS. :*

 Happy! Shalalala. It's so nice to be ☻ (hahaha sunog na!)
 Sunnies.
Havs vs. Ipanema

L-R: Dolph, Me, Macy, Catherine, Noel, Edwin

And now, our pool moments!
Sister and her hubby.
 I love this setting: Sun, Clouds, Water and Me. :)

 Macho oh?
 Pwede nang Close-up model? 
 I ♥ floating
 Dougie style. Hihihi!
 Look how happy I was in this pic. Sarap magswim kahit na alam ko mangingitim ako. :))

Here's kuya noel's photography. Kami daw yung model. Naks fumoforeground :))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 Serious pose. 




Hooray for today! At last we enjoy our summer. Next year, PALAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Claim it! ☻☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment