Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oceanic Spa Hair Color 2015


Yieee! New hair color for me this 2015. This was the third time I had my hair dyed. I am so satisfied with my hair now especially the color is so visible even in dim light rooms and indoor areas. Good job Oceanic Spa! This is also the cheapest hair coloring process I've ever experienced. For only 700
(650 + 50 for tip ~i'm so kuripot), you can achieve this hair color! The only downside is that Oceanic Spa branch is only in ParaƱaque. I have to drive there  pa. Well at least I will not have to spend 2500 up just for this color only. My budget when I visited there last week was 2000 only. Nicely done hair + Happy tummy + Lovely date = Awesome Day! 

More photos of my hair:


Hair a bit reddish here. Maybe it's because of the rays of the Sun coming from the tinted window.

And now for my Selfies:


My mole on forehead saying hello! :P

Light brown is <3


What an angle? :))))))



Even cute in a bun. :)

Share with me your hair coloring experiences. I'm happy to hear them below.
XOXO

2 comments: