Thursday, April 11, 2013

04.10.13 ---Summer Wedding Bells

 This is it! The time has finally come. It's a special day of my sister because she marries her one and only love.  Ako nalang ang baby sa bahay namin. At di na ako pwede matulog sa kwarto niya na may aircon. :( Sad! Hahaha. Kung may sarili lang sana akong aircon. HAHAHA! So yun talaga dahilan kaya nasad ano? Actually di naman super sad kasi sa bahay muna sila magsstay then eventually pag nakaalis na yung tenant namin sa kabilang bahay, dun na sila titira. Yey! Kapitbahay lang. :D 

And now let me share some photos from the wedding yesterday. Let me start with the preparations.
 Some of the hotel's view.
We stayed inside the hotel to prepare. Dito na kami nagpamake-up kay Nathan, yung make-up artist ni Myrtle (PBB Teen Edition, Grand Winner). 





 Lovin' my make-up. Feeling artista.
Ganitong eyebrows yung gusto ko talaga maachieve. At last natupad din. :P I'm loving my false eyelashes too!

 Before finalizing my hairdo, my cousin and I decided to eat first. Super cheap lang ng eat-all-you-can dito. Sulit na sulit masarap din yung mga food. Naging brunch na tuloy kasi di kami nakapagbreakfast dala ng pagmamadali. :P


 And we're back in our room. Inayos na yung hair ko. 
That's my cousin Macy :)

Add cI love myself here. Ang arte ko!


Then I'm done! Wait nalang ng onti para mas maganda kulot. 

Fierce look. :P

Sister and Nathan busy. Airbrush for her make-up. Sosyal!



Pictorial session with Project Juan Photography.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ready for the wedding. 

And I'm ready too! :) I sooo love my dress. Summer na summer ang motif. <3

With the bride, my lovely sister. :)


My one and only handsome boyfriend. :)

Parents during the entourage.

Got teary-eyed as she walked down the aisle and the music "From This Moment" began to play. *Sniff


With the Ninongs and Ninangs.


 I was busy doing my job. :)


Kiss kiss kiss!!!


Finally! Noel and Catherine Lim :) 

 Our Mother and Father's side. Damiiii! Super dami pa kulang diyan. We're all happy for the newly weds. :)


May God always bless them, to bind, love each other, and share the happiness with one another. Love maybe hard sometimes, but with the presence of God Almighty, everything in life will be smooth. God will always be there to guide. Congratulations to my sister and her husband! PARTY PARTY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment