Monday, April 22, 2013

HK Ocean Park

  
The clothes I decided to wear on our 3rd day in Hongkong Ocean Park. The temperature was around 26 degrees during noontime and got colder during night time. Though the sun was very high, I never got sweaty. HAHAHA. 


Our first time to ride a two-story bus. Hehe! Siyempre dun kami sumakay sa taas sa pinakaharap. :)

Hello to my sister, my seatmate. We're excited for Ocean Park. Kahit bitin mga tulog. :P

First time to see buildings on mountains. :)

 Touchdown Ocean Park! 

Ocean Park is really a big place. So before we started walking and walking, we decided to review the map and made a plan where to go first. There are a lot of beautiful spots here so time management is really a must to be able to explore the whole place.

View from the entrance. It has a large man-made falls, pond and the dancing fountain.

Closer view. 

First stop, the Grand Aquarium.

Tunnel before the entrance. 

 One of the reasons why I'm excited about Ocean Park was the Panda bears! I haven't seen one in the Philippines so I felt giddy and very very happy to see not one, but two cutie panda bears. :)

YAY! Super cute and matakaw! Her name is An-An. 

I don't know what these animals are called. All I know is that they are families of monkeys. HAHA!

Hugs and kisses for you Panda bear! 'til next time. :)

 Cute souvenir shops. Very colorful. :)





 
 We're not yet in half of our tour, we already got tired and hungry! So we decided to buy some food.
Dumplings and fish balls! The dumplings are yummier because the fish balls have after taste which I dislike.

So we're done with the first part of the Ocean Park. We had to ride a cable car to be able to reach the other side of the park (kabilang bundok literal). That's how big the Ocean Park is. Very tiring but lotsah fun! :)


 Another cable car experience. HAPPY! :)
Here's the view from the cable car. You'll get to see the whole place. It was so exciting and fun! 

The other side of the park has a lot of thrilling rides that I wished I was strong enough to ride them all. Unfortunately, the people with me were scared also. Hihihi! So I was not encouraged to try them. Anyway next time I'll never leave that place without riding one. HAHAHA! 




 It's feeding time! :)

We're chilling. Brrrr

Yay! I'm so happy to see penguins. Yes it's my first time. They are so cute! I want one in our house. HAHAHA! 

 I wonder what they are thinking. Maybe they don't know where they are. They wanna go back in North pole. :P
Front, Back. White and black.

 The scariest ride I've seen in my entire life. Feeling ko lahat ng laman loob ko lalabas pag sumakay ako dito. I salute people who ride on this. :)


The MAGNIFICENT view from the Ocean Park Tower. Gaaahhh! THIS IS SOOO WONDERFUL! 

I really don't know how tall is this tower. It's really high!
It's our turn! :)




Top view of OP Part 2


The view of the dolphin's pool, preparing for the Dolphin Show.

One thing I admire in Hongkong is their creativeness and cleanliness. I love how they put art in everything like this cute colorful garbage can. It has Little Mermaid design. Isn't it so cute? Loveeet! 

 Next destination, sea lions again. But this time, they showed us how talented they were! 

 Uy...they're kissing. :* LOL!




 And now for the Dolphin Show...

 They are dancing!
 Synchronized.


After all those eye-feeding sesh, it's time to fill our tummies. It was around 3 or 4 in the afternoon so we bought some burgers, fries and ice cream and took some rest. 

Here's a photo of me waiting for my turn infront of McDo in OP. Waiting in vain ;>

Love ko 'To :)

 Our last stop, The Garden of Joy
 Man-made falls, landscape, trees, flowers and fishes, just perfect!
 Coy fishes
The emo side of me at the bridge. That time I was thinking of all the happy times from our first day down to the third day, then 2 days left to have fun. Though I wasn't leaving the place yet, I already want to come back again. 


 Goofing around with Daddy.
 Look like these jellyfishes were mating! HAHA!
 Pretty shot. Lovin' this!

Then back to the cable car ride. It took a lot of time before we were able to ride back to the main entrance of the Ocean Park. The line was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. 


Oh wait where are the horses? I guess they left to carousel. It's more fun daw there. :))





Mr. Sun began to say goodbye. We waited for hours for the fountain show. My sister's classmate told us not to miss it because it is so fantastic. She was right! We were amazed by the effects of lights in the fountain, showing images of different animals in land, air and sea. :) Plus what made us more amazaed were the fire on water. I guess it was the best fountain show I've seen in my entire life. Ocean Park is a very nice place for family, lovers and friends. You will SURELY enjoy the place. :)


Happy and blessed that I never stop thanking God for all these blessings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment