Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 2: Hongkong The Peak

After several hours of rest in our hotel, we prepared for another long day adventure. Next in our itinerary was The Peak. It's just near our hotel, few minutes train ride.


Passed by this beautiful park. Mr. Sun is up. Everywhere in Hongkong is really clean (basing on my observations)





You'll get used to see tall buildings in Hongkong.

Signs signs where to go? :P
Of course, our turista picture. Finally arrived. :)

 Our peak tram ride. At first I got scared because of the stories I heard from my relatives who have been here. But hey, it's not that scary. It maybe a bit steep but it was fun. :)

My sister and I were ready for the Peak Tram ride (click this red link for the video during the ride).. :)


 SUPERB view from the Peak. Jaw-dropping! 
Tranquility. LOVE LOVE LOVE! 


 What can you say about my outfit? Artiiiii lang. 
Hat from SM Accessories. Shoes Tutum Shop. Bag, Charles & Keith. Sweater, Fashion Market. Shorts, Next Jeans. 



Okay back to the view. HAHAHA
 With daddy dear. :)






2013, The Peak Hongkong. Truly blessed. Thank you Papa God. :)



Welcome to Madame Tussauds. 

Back to the Peak Tram for our next adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment