Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 1: Hongkong Disneyland (FIREWORKS)

After all the fun experience in the Adventureland, we headed to the Carousel. It's my first time actually to ride with it and it's happy to know I'm with my family. 
Cinderella Carousel
 Mommy

 Daddy
Sister
And me! 
The day was about to end and we waited for hours before the fireworks. Everyone in the place prepared their cameras and cellphones. The moment the fireworks started, I got goosebumps because of the fairytales songs. It flashbacked in my mind all the childhood memories of the fairytale movies I've watched. It started with the song A Whole New World
Sleeping Beauty's castle.











Gates closed. Huhuhu bye bye Disneyland. :(





 Thank you also Disneyland for all the fun-filled adventures! Everything about you is HAPPINESS. No one will go out of this place sad. They leave with great and AWESOME smiles and a lot of stories to share to others. I promised myself that next time I'll bring my child here for him/her to experience the happiness I felt. I'm just so blessed to experience this unforgettable trip. 
Till we meet again Disneyland! 

Indeed it is the HAPPIEST place on earth! :)
XOXO,
Carol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment