Monday, June 16, 2014

On Top of the Mountain


See that view? Isn't it so amazing? I was just so happy the moment I stepped on the peak of Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Anilao Mabini Batangas last June 12, '14, Independence Day. The strong wind pushed me a bit.
The whole time we spent there was like the wind never stopped, only just for about 3 seconds I assume. It was really hard for us to take decent photos because most of the time our hair fell on our faces. But guess what? I never even complained because I love the coolness it brought that day. So before I bore you, let me show some of the pictures during our nature trip. 


  More panoramic views.

Shadow of me and boyfie <3



One way, Jesus!





Boyfie's nice smile :)


Wearing the colors of our Philippine Flag. :)




 Jumpshots!






 Yes, my boyfie took my pictures. Very supportive! Ahahaha :)



Thank you Lord for this stress-relieving trip. Til next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment