Friday, August 2, 2013

Beauty Essentials

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Yes that's true. Us girls want to possess it so we try our very best to look beautiful everyday. We go to malls, buy things that will maintain and enhance our beauty even more. As I became older, I also became aware of how I'm going to take good care of my skin. There were A LOT of regrets in the past that I wished I never did in order to have perfect skin. I know it's not yet too late to achieve it. But yeah, you need a lot of money to get what you want. What do you think will happen if the world doesn't need money and you can have everything you want for free? CHAOS!!! HAHAHA! Enough of that. I just want to share some of my simple beauty essentials that I use. 

My number one beauty essential. I love how Etude House BB cream covers blemishes. It's like concealer and foundation all in one bottle. Another thing why I like it is because it has SPF 30. Yes, 30! I feel protected whenever I apply it on my face. 

Next to apply on my face after using the BB cream is this face powder from Maybelline in Natural shade. It comes with a small packaging and is very handy. I can bring it anywhere and put it inside my small bag or pouch. It can even fit in my pocket! It delivers a fresh, no shine look. This is just what I needed most because of having oily skin, plus it also has SPF. I really love products with SPF! :)

I'm really a fan of the color pink. Ever since I was a kid I really have a big heart for it. I grew up with pink things around me. Maybe it's automatic when you're really "kikay" (girly), you'll love that color. I also love wearing pink lippies. They seem to be cute to look at right? I love IN2IT lippies because the packaging looks classy. Aside from that, it surprisingly lasts all day. I'm not kidding. I observed that couple of times. Even after I eat and drink, it fades just a little and still visible. It's like magic to me. It doesn't dry my lips. So two thumbs up for this brand. While for my Etude House lipstick, yes I also love the packaging. It's very cute. The color is sweet but it doesn't last long unlike my IN2IT lipstick. Still, I like it.  

Red lipsticks like these can really make you look daring/sophisticated, depending on the color and how you will carry it. The first lipstick above is from Maybelline. Actually it's Mom's. But because it didn't color on her lips (I dunno why), she gave it to me. I seldom use this because the color for me is daring. The next lipstick is my favorite. It is also from Maybelline but the color is not too loud. It's a bit orangy. I use it most of the time when going out to malls, a date with boyfie, family gatherings etc. It's overused! :)) Isn't it obvious in the picture? Hahaha. :P

  Another beauty essential that I really love is the eyelash curler (Fanny Serrano). It makes our eyes look expressive when used with Mascara (Etude House). "Nakakadagdag ganda talaga." :)

For the last make-up, here it is.
Maybelline eyeshadow, a gift from my cousin. She bought this in China when she worked there. Actually I don't really know how to apply eyeshadows before. Pachamba chamba lang. But because I didn't want this to go to waste, I watched videos on how to apply it. The first time I used it was when I graduated from college. I didn't have time to go to the parlor and dagdag gastos so I did the make-up for myself. Luckily, it turned out good. :)

Aside from make-ups that will help us look beautiful, it is also very important for ladies to smell great. Who the hell here wants to smell bad? Hehe. 
This cologne from Victoria's Secret is one of my favorites. Favorites talaga? With "s"? I love sweet, fruity scents. Kaya madami akong favorite sa pabango ng Victoria's. I also like the Pure Seduction and the Sheer Love. 

These are just some of my beauty essentials that I use. Some maybe posted on another blog. I'm really not the type of person that will go after known brands that cost too much and eventually will expire. Sayang pag di nagamit ng madalas. It's okay to be practical as long as I know it will not harm my skin. But I'm very open for accepting gifts. HAHAHA. And I would love to receive MAC cosmetics sana like their lipsticks and the powder/foundation also. Kiddin'! That's all.

X♥X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment