Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 1: Hongkong Disneyland Part 2

After 1 month here I am ready to continue the blog I started about our trip in Hongkong. Though I became very busy, I can still remember every details of our trip. After the parade, we walked around and explore the place. I'm really so happy to see a castle. How I wish I was a princess, wearing the most beautiful gown in the world. This is the picture of Sleeping beauty's castle. 
It's so WONDERFUL! That's my dream house. I know I know it will only be a dream unless I'll marry a prince. Joke! 

 Fooling around. Dakilang POSER. :P
Acting!

 Cute souvenirs. :)
Disney babies have so many visitors. :)

Train ride to see the whole park and the other side of the place with rides.
Tsoot tsoot!


We entered the Philar Magic and watched the show in 3D. We really enjoyed and laughed so hard. First time to watch 3D with family. :)

 That's not smoke. That's real water. :)
Ethnic dance with the group. Doing my thing. :))


Welcome to Tarzan's House!
Looks like real cobra! Scary!
Hello there big elephant. They are just fake animals. 



 Yay scary bones and skulls. This place has sound effects that makes it more scary.  :S
 We thought that we'll get wet. Thank God our captain didn't let that happen. :P
 Super nakakagulat nun bumuga ng apoy. Napatayo kami ni sister! :))

We rode a boat before we got here.


I'm ready to go upstairs. :)


 Statue of Jane and Tarzan. 
After that we waited for the fireworks display. 
The sun is coming down.
Sorry for the vain pic.

Daydreaming. :)

Will do a separate blog for Part 3 of our Disneyland Adventure. I hope you like the pictures. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment