Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Curlyyy Me


I'm typing this blog even if i'm not yet finish with the previous one. The reason is because the Tagaytay pictures are in the desktop pc and I'm using the laptop right now. Anyhow, I'm still going to update it once I get back on the desktop. For now,
let me share these pictures of mine. I attended the wedding of my boyfie's brother. For a change, I curled my hair. ALL BY MYSELF. I practiced for a day and the next day, I did it just how I wanted it to be. Not bad uh? 



Emo pose. I love the color of my hair here. 
Feeling my bouncy hair hahaha.


I don't have a decent photo of my overall look. I only use my phone and it's pixelated. Poor camera. I didn't bring the slr at the venue because it's too heavy. My bag is already heavy and I don't want my arms to suffer. How I wish I have enough money to buy my dream camera, Fujifilm w/ Wifi. I know, #someday right? 


Fashion Market dress, Girl Shoppe necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment