Monday, December 2, 2013

Fun "Chums"

Life is like a journey with winding roads and bridges. You experience ups and downs in every turn and path you take. It is very  important to enjoy every minute, be confident, love who you really are, have trust with our Almighty God.
"YOLO" (You only live once)! I am so grateful that I had the chance to live in the world, see the beauty of nature, love the people around me, make some friends, and just have some fun.:)

Last Nov 23-24, my friends and I had a short vacay at EK and Tagaytay. We planned this for a very long time and at last, it happened. It's also my first time to sleep overnight in Tagaytay. There were a lot of laughters and tears of joy while we're on this trip. We reminisce the unforgettable experiences we had when we're still in highschool. Sorry Jeng for making you the clown of the group. You really make us happy even if you don't intend to make us laugh. Without you, our highschool days will not be happy/fun.We love you! :*

Here's a photo of the funchum/longganisa girls. We visited my favorite Caleruega church, where I want to get married someday. Hihi! The boys with us are Ged, Aaron and my boyfie, Rudolph. <3

L-R: Jeng, Jenny and Verna. :)
The view. Tranquility.


Before heading home, we had our lunch at Gerry's Grill.

One for the books!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment