Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shopping in Hongkong Market


On our 2nd and 3rd day in Hongkong, we decided to take a visit and buy something at the famous Temple Night Market. Frankly speaking, it's like Divisoria in the Philippines. The prices are cheap (For me it's not. You still have to ask for discounts. I always convert before buying something in order not to overspend.) The only difference is that Temple Night Market is way cleaner than Divisoria. There were no pollution and trash along the streets. You can really eat outside. And there are a lot of known brands anywhere like Swatch, Gap, Mossimo, Esprit, Body Shop and etc.



 A lot of chukchakchenez print ads. Di ko maintindihan! :))))))))


My family! We're looking for a gift for my sister's birthday. :)

 Then dropped by this store. 

 There were a lot of goodies here. Shirts, bags, perfumes, sweaters, dresses, sunglasses, belts, foods and a lot more! I really can't decide what to buy until I saw these items.
Souvenir t-shirts! I know a lot of tourists here will never leave this place without buying one. We did too! We bought shirts for ourselves and for some of our loved ones. We also bought keychains for my sister's officemates, and for our relatives and friends. 

 After shopping, we headed to Cafe de Coral restaurant. This place was recommended by our relatives who already visited Hongkong because of the large serving of food plus it's really cheap! :)



 She's happy with her new watch. :)


 Super dami ng serving! I only ate 1/4 of it. Malaki talaga yung plate na yan. Look at those trays. Mas malaki pa yung plate sa tray sa sobrang laki. :))


Shabu shabu










***********************************************************************

SHOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEESSSSS at Jade Market!

********************************************************************
My cheap purchases in Hongkong. :)

 P450
 P 300
 Forgot the price. 
P800

Happy kiddo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment